Utopian Society Project

We completed our Utopian Society Project!!!
Our Perfct World is called "Hakuna Matata".
It is the best place ever!
If you are interested to be a citizen of Hakuna Matata...
click here
http://youjiautopia8812.blogspot.com/2009/04/utopian-society-perfect-world.html

Tuesday 28 April 2009

Utopian Society ----- the Perfect World





Welcome to our Utopian Society. It's a perfect world for all.
From now, I'll start to show the Utopia
to you and everyone.

Our Utopian Society is called...
Hakuna Matata!!!

..............................................................................................................................
Contents
  • What is the name of the society?
  • Why did we want to create a totally new society?
  • Motto and seal
  • Governing body
  • Utopian society rules
  • Invitation to Friends
  • Daily Itinerary
  • Day Diary
  • Advertisement

What is the name of the society?

Our utopian society is called "Hakuna Matata". Hakuna Matata means as you might expect, don't worry for the rest of your day. The name fits perfectly into a perfect society, because often its a problem that people become mentally week because of stress or problems in they're daily lives. If we want to create a perfect society, nearly everything we decide on needs to be perfect.
Look at this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejEVczA8PLU


Why did we want to create a totally new society?

We need change!!! We wanted to create a new society, because the present society is already full of hate and crime. There are already happening so many terrible actions in the current world. However, criminal action could still happen in this year, in this country, city, town or even in this month, day or may be in these next 2 minutes and we could be the next casualty...

YOU NEVER KNOW!

In this case we wanted to creat a new society, with friendly and happy citizens, who live day to day and each day with peace.

The criminality and the strictness is not the only reason why we wanted to create a new society. If you look at any country, for example Germany, we have incredible rich people who can do everything what they want, while we have some citizens who can't even buy their food for a day, have no education or even don't have any home. This is such a huge difference between two groups of citizens who actually live in the same country with the same choices.

This is our 2nd main reason why we wanted to create a new society. Our group thought about how we could make the citizens more equal... This would be to let each person work until 5.00pm and it doesn't matter what kind of occupation you have, you will get the same money...


Motto and Seal

Our Utopian Motto is " Don't worry, be happy!", because the island we are on has friendly and happy citizens that dont have problems with each other in the world. The name of our island and country "Hakuna Matata" should also represent friendlieness and happieness. It is a symbol of peace.


Our seal has a crown on the top of the crest, which contains a white dove to represents peace and nature, also a ruby red rose to represent health, beauty, life, strength and power, and the island colours, blue, red and white represent chillness, recovering, and calmness. The crown represents power and the monarchy that rules "Hakuna Matata". The enchase with the name is the name of the island and is the symbol for all people who live on the peace of sand.




Governing Body


Our society is not like any other in the world. We have a king who has power, almost to everything. However, he can be replaced with another person, because we are also a democratic country where everyone can vote. Therefore, everyone has the right to choose the leader they want and this way the majority of the people will be happy. No one will rule forever unless the people want it so. There are also some people helping the king to decide what to do, to make sure no wrong decisions are made. But if the king decides not to relinquish his position and wants to abandon democracy or does any transgression, he will be chastised.



Utopian Society Rules

I believe that people in Hakuna Matata are happy and enjoying their everyday lives, but IF they do something wrong...

Our society is very strict about things like any kind of robbing, murdering, causing carnage, terrorism or other infractions. We also have the best lawyers and the rulers are very smart and careful in making decisions. We look carefully at people that may have any kind of gun and have very strict rules.

But except them, we have really freely and equality rules in our society
, and also it is good for your health.

Here is the list of our rules:
-everyone has a house and enough money
-no racism
-allowed to do anything that not against the law or is disrespectful
allowed to wear anything
-all people are equal
-no poorness
-no kills/robbering --- no crime
-excellent free medical healthcare
-no drugs
-alcohols and cigarettes are allowed only over 18 with showing passport
-no taxes
-all jobs are exact same payment
-no homework from the school
-no overtime work with your work

Let's obey with these rules and enjoy your life in Hakuna Matata!!!




Invitation to friend

Dear mom,

As you know, I have been living in a utopian society and have had the best years of my life. Everything is intriguing here; the food, work, sports, and so on. I find this place so good so I have decided to stay here longer, and wanted to tell you that you should join me here. As I said, everything is excellent and everything is fun. One of the things that you would enjoy here the most, are the swimming pools and the beach. They are always clean and at the right temperature. All the people are kind to each other, help each other and are respectful. I hope that because of these reasons I have convinced you to come here.



Daily Itinerary

---The everyday life of people in Hakuna Matata---

7:00 – 8:00 wake up * To get up early is good for people’s health! ---but if you want to, you can snooze more :p

8:00 – 8:30 breakfastEveryday a different healthy menu!

8:30 – 8:45 prepare for the day Get ready for the peacefull day :)

8:45 – 9:30 go to work / school You can choose work / school which you want to do/go!

9:30 – 12:00 work / study time Work / School is full of fun and relaxing :D

12:00 – 13:00 lunch time Lunch menu is healthy and tasty!


13:00 – 15:30 (children) study time Do what you want / need!

15:30 – 17:00 (children) after school Do an activity that you like!

17:00 – 19:00 (children) free time Do what you want – play, relax, eat, sleep, swim in the sea, go into the moutain etc.


13:00 – 16:00 (work) working time Do your work with relaxing ;)

16:00 – 17:00 (work) relaxing time Have a rest ;)

17:00 – 19:00 (work) working time Don’t hurry, just enjoy your work ^^


19:00 – 19:30 go back to home Let’s go back home :)

19:30 – 20:30 dinner Everyday is a different, healthy and hot menu!

20:00 – 20:30 bath time Relax and take away your fatigue :D

20:30 – 22:30 free time Do what you want – read books, watch TV, talk with friends etc.

22:30 – 23:00 go to bed To go to bed early is good for you. Good night!


Everyday is full of fun, exciting, interesting and joy!!!



Day Diary

Dear Diary 11, 9, 2014

Today was the best day of my life and it started with me waking up at 10:30 like I love to. Breakfast was so huge, because there was everything that you could imagine. Then when I was full I went to get changed, because I was heading for the swimming pool. After I arrived at the pool and swam a little, I got a parched so I bought a cola to cool down a little from the sun. Since I have a natural aptitude for swimming it was easy for me. When I finished with swimming, it was 4 o'clock so I went for a walk through the park to meet a friend, where I had tea. It wasn’t long before it was 8, so my friend and I went for dinner at an Italian restaurant. We had a long talk about our day and how much we liked the food we ate. When we were finished we both went home and I watched a movie before going to bed.

Dear Diary 12, 9, 2014

I woke up
again at around 10:30 and I was happy that another day of joy lay ahead of me. For breakfast I ate waffles and pancakes with orange juice which was different than what I had yesterday. Then I went to play tennis, which I have loved to do since I was 12. I played with my friend again, and I won easily since he is a beginner. After playing for around 7 hours I went home to cook some spaghetti, because I find that the self made food is the best type of food. Then I went early to bed because tomorrow I wanted to go to the beach in time to see the sunrise.

Dear Diary 13, 9, 2014

Today was a very hueness day. I found it easy to wake up this morning since I had enough sleep, because I went to bed early enough last night. If I would have stayed up longer I would have remorse for it today. When I arrived at the beach I sat on the sand and waited for the sun rise. When the sun was up I went for a swim and searched for fish. At around 2, I started to get hungry so I packed up my things and headed for a place where I could sit down ant eat something. When I finished eating my pizza and had something to drink, I went home to relax a little before I went to dinner. At home I slept for a few hours before going for dinner at an American restaurant, where I had ribs. Then I walked home and went straight to bed.





Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment